Assai Points Information – Terms and Conditions
Assai (Online) Points are collected when you make a purchase when logged into a Assai online account at www.assai.co.uk and you may redeem earned points against future purchases (online) via a discount code.
Assai (Instore) Points are only collected / redeemed when you pay instore or by telephone via the shop till point of sale system for vinyl records.
Both Points systems work independently and points cannot be merged but have the same reward value (*5 points per £1 spent).
Ways to earn online Assai Points
Here at Assai Records we have created our loyalty program with exciting and exclusive rewards to say 'thank you' to our amazing customers.
Earn 5 Points for every £1 you spend online to unlock exciting rewards.
Product Reviews: 10 points
Like us on Facebook: 25 points
Following on Twitter: 25 points
Recommend us to a Friend: 50 points
Assai Points Online - £10 off - 1000 Points To Unlock
Spend £200 to earn 1000 loyalty points and get [Reward £10 Discount Code]
Assai Points Online - £15 off - 1500 Points To Unlock
Spend £300 to earn 1500 loyalty points and get [Reward £15 Discount Code]
Assai Points Online - £20 off - 2000 Points To Unlock
Spend £400 to earn 2000 loyalty points and get [Reward £20 Discount Code]
How Do I Join Assai Points Online Rewards Program?
Create a customer account (& confirm marketing emails) and you will automatically become part of our Assai Points Online Rewards. Or you can join by using our loyalty widget 'Assai Points' on the bottom of your screen.
How do I earn online loyalty points?
Earn 5 points for every £1 you spend [online]*. Each time you spend, you will receive an email with your updated loyalty points balance. There are also plenty of other ways to earn loyalty points under the Earn tab of your loyalty profile, including [following us on Instagram and referring friends]. Use your loyalty points to redeem rewards, or save them up to unlock even more exciting rewards.
*Excludes shipping, sale items and purchases made with a discount code.
How do I check my loyalty points balance and redeem rewards?
You can check your balance and rewards anytime by clicking 'Assai logo' on our website. Each time you shop online, you will receive an email with your updated loyalty points balance. From here, you can click through to your loyalty profile, where you can redeem rewards.
How do I use my rewards?
When you have enough points to unlock a reward, you'll be able to redeem it for a unique reward coupon. You can use your reward coupon during checkout. Just copy and paste your unique code into the Discount bar and click 'Apply'.
Note, you can only use one code per order.
If you have problems unlocking the reward - please note there is a slight delay as the code is generated, the code will be visable to view, if using Google Chrome and not visable, please try another browzer.
Terms and Conditions
Assai Records reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
Coupons can only be redeemed once.
If you redeem your coupon online for a purchase less than the full value of the coupon, the balance of the coupon is not redeemable on another purchase.
If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
3. Assai Points is not valid with any other discounted, bundles, gift voucher, Pro-Ject product purchases or reduced/sale items. If you use a coupon or another discount promotional offer, you will not be issued points during that visit instore or online.
1. By enrolling in this loyalty program (Assai Points member), you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The rules pertaining to Assai Points, as well as the various specials and discounts, point-values and pricing are subject to change or withdrawn without notice.
2. Instore you must give your name & postcode at the time of purchase to receive your points and is only valid for instore purchases. Online you must have an active online account. We are unable to backdate points for purchases.
4. No purchase is necessary to obtain to enroll. However, you must be registered to receive rewards and the online/instore rewards points must be linked to an active e-mail address which is subscribed to our mailing list. If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, your instore account will be deleted and your accrued points cancelled.
5. You will be awarded 5 points for every £1 spent and you will receive a receipt after each purchase (or via email for online accounts), as confirmation that your points were credited to your account, this is subject to change at any time without notice.
6. Points may be earned ONLY by the account holder (or joint holder) who makes the purchase. Additional members can be linked to a single account. Points cannot be shared on a single transaction or purchase.
7. Your points will be credited to your account upon the settlement of your purchase and your rewards are automatic when threshold is reached (currently set at 500 points or 1000 points online). When you choose to spend Assai points, your total value will be adjusted accordingly and your points then reset so you can start saving again. Assai points may not be used on any items already on sale or price discounted as a promotion.
8. Except where required by law or provided for in the loyalty program rules, Assai Points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for redemption to new purchases.
9. HTS (Scotland) Ltd t/a Assai Records reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, and/or through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the Assai Points Loyalty Program under applicable law.
10. We will never share or sell our Assai Card Members’ information.
11. Employees of HTS (Scotland) Limited are not eligible to participate in the Assai Points Loyalty Program.
12. Assai Points that go unused for 6 consecutive months will automatically forfeit points earned. In other words, if you don’t use it, you will lose it.
13. HTS (Scotland) Ltd reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Assai Points Loyalty Program, and to alter, limit, modify or add to the Assai Points Loyalty Program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, without prior notice, and at any time.